Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Payless Summer Shoes




As we all know, Payless is a funny thing. Sometimes, I visit and there is literally nothing I would wear if someone gave it to me for free. Then, there are other times where I buy 3 pairs of shoes at once. Well, this is a good time to visit your local Payless because the new arrivals look so incredibly cute. I actually spotted the pink Ruched Ballet Flats on a friend who was wearing them with skinny jeans and a t-shirt and when I heard she got them at Payless, I had to immediately check out what else they had. I'm sort of over wedge heels right now, but these orange Stacked Wedges would be such a great punch of color with white pant or even dark-colored jeans. The ivory Vogue Chopout Slings make for a perfect summer staple with shorts or long dresses and they are so Tory Burch-like that you would never guess they are only $19.99! And, I know the yellow Candy Glam Sandal may seem a little limited but I really like the graphic design on the sides and for $17.99 who cares if you only wear them once this summer?
Not sure if this is true at all locations, but mine is also running a "Buy One Pair, Get the Second Half-Price" sale so hurry over and scoop these up!

No comments: