Thursday, August 28, 2008

Project Runway: Car Challenge

So far this season, I haven't been moved by any Project Runway episode enough to post about it. But, I was pleasantly surprised by last night's final runway outfits, especially after last week's boring drag queen challenge. (If a room full of drag queens can't make for a good time, then there's a problem, right?) My favorite by far was Korto's coat dress (above center) made entirely of seat belts. I felt exactly like the judges - I would love to wear this! But I have to admit that Leanne's little number (above left) was really different and fun and so she probably deserved the win...and, she really needed a win. My new favorite character though may just be Jerell - he's funny and seems nice and I like his work most of the time. His dress last night (above right), while not quite as interesting as Leanne's, was fun nonetheless and I loved the futuristic Jeston's vibe.

Just had to devote at least one post to the Runway while I'm feeling inspired....

No comments: