Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reader Tip - ChickDowntown.com

One of my very stylish readers recently left a comment about the super-chic website, ChickDowntown.com, which I have foolishly not included in my repertoire until now! She's a fan of their collection of Erickson Beamon jewelry and after taking a closer look - I am, too. I was immediately drawn to the 2 dramatic pieces below - Glenda Earrings ($408) and the Narrow Glenda Cuff ($523).


After staring at these until my eyes teared up, I quickly scurried over to the SALE section to see if I could find a little pick me up.

And, I wasn't disappointed....If you're still in the mood for summer fashion, then you won't be either.


Foley + Corinna Flower Print Dress
Originally $385....Now $192.50

Is this a Blair Waldorf dress or what? Enough said.



Original Price $298....Now $149
Very cute and very unique - could wear this all kinds of ways.

Theory Myrrh Mahira Dip Dye Volta
Original Price $180....Now $90
I know, I know...a little pricey for a cotton tank, but from the looks of the Spring '09 shows, it appears the dip dye look is sticking around and I love this color. I can really rationalize anything...



Juicy Couture Clementine Orange Lucinda Sandals
Original Price $288....Now $144
Just totally cute. Love the orange. Good spend for a whole summer's worth of wear.


Robert Rodriguez Marble Cuff Shorts
Original Price $288....Now $184
Again, pricey for shorts, but these aren't just any shorts! The material and cut really sets them apart - you could wear these casual or dressy.


Trina Turk Orchid Alejo Halter Dress
Original Price $328....Now $164
If the first dress channeled Blair Waldorf, this one channels Serena van der Woodsen. Boho chic never seems to go out of style.



12th Street by Cynthia Vincent V-Neck Printed Cami
Original Price $195....Now $97.50
Just thought this print was fun and light and artsy - all the things I love about summer clothes.

No comments: