Friday, September 26, 2008

Home Shopping Network


Admittedly, the only reason I found myself at the Home Shopping Network website was because I saw the below necklace from Patricia Fields' jewelry line in a magazine and it fits the bill for the statement necklace of my dreams for fall. Of course, this necklace was completely sold out and I was pretty disappointed with the rest of her things.



So, after looking around a bit I found a few other "celebrity" jewelry lines of note from both Iman and even Tori Spelling - I had no idea!

Let's start with Iman - There were a few things from this collection that I liked (see below ), but ultimately I found it to be a little too "global chic" as the copy repeatedly suggests.

IMAN Global Chic Necklace - $89.95 (or 4 payments of $24.99!)





IMAN Global Chic Goddess Ring - ON SALE $34.95






IMAN Global Chic Amber-Inspired Bold Bangle Duo - $44.95 (or 3 payments of $14.98)


Next up, Tori Spelling...I have to say, I personally did not care for much here. I can't help but wonder if she was feeling overly nostalgic for her childhood days spent on the Dynasty set when she put this collection together. Think a-night-on-the-town with Krystle Carrington. I did fine one necklace that had statement necklace potential but at $89.95, I had to pass. Still cute though...


Unbelievably, there are also lines from long-time YSL muse Loulou de la Falaise, Tina Knowles (which looks remarkably similar to Tori's line), and Susan Lucci.


But just as I was feeling discouraged, I found the Scoop NYC section and felt a little better. Yes, the prices for the typical high-end brands that Scoop carries are still a little steep, but HSN's trademark "flexpay" payment plan makes the prices dangerously easy to stomach somehow. I love layaway!

7 for all Mankind "Ginger" Wide Leg Jeans - $155 (or 3 easy payments of $51.67!)

Stuart Weitzman Snake Embossed Leather Pumps - $395 (or 4 easy payments of $98.75!)


R.J. Graziano Deco Necklace - $68 (or 2 easy payments of $34!)

No comments: